The purpose of this web page is to provide feed mills that are Cleanfarms/AgriRÉCUP members (scroll down for a complete listing) with tools to help explain new obligations to customers and business partners. This page also provides additional tools to help organize and document reporting responsibilities.
These tools have been developed in partnership with AQINAC, through its RRVPE subcommittee. AQINAC has been a valuable partner and resource throughout the planning phases of this program’s launch.
These tools are meant to serve as a starting point that will allow feed mills to create their own tools and facilitate discussion with customers and other obligated parties.
Consumer awareness tools/letters
Help ensure that your customers are aware of the new regulatory requirements and the ecofrais. Two options are available:
- Important information about Quebec’s Regulation respecting the recovery and reclamation of products by enterprises (RRVPE) (available soon)
- Pricing changes: animal feed bags (available soon)
Using the appropriate language on invoices to explain ecofees
The RRVPE places strict rules around how enterprises can display and communicate ecofees to consumers. The document below provides enterprises with a few options that abide by the strict rules in the regulation.
- Language for invoices (available soon)
Ensuring that you and your suppliers are well organized and reporting accurately
Accurately reporting and the application of ecofees is important to a program’s success. All of an enterprises’ business partners should be aligned, whether they are ingredient suppliers, feed mills or retailers, to minimize reporting errors.
The following letter can help enterprises explain the recommended reporting process between feed mills and retailers
- Distributor notice – managing new obligations under Quebec’s RRVPE (available soon)
A draft contract is also available to help ingredient/additive suppliers and feed mills properly document the process:
- Draft contract for ingredient/additive suppliers (available soon)
- Rules for Reporting (available soon)
- Briefing note – Working with Cleanfarms/AgriRÉCUP to meet new regulatory obligations (available soon)
Feed mills that are signed up with Cleanfarms/AgriRÉCUP (as of September 5, 2023):
- DCL nutrition et santé animale Inc.
- Excell Porcs 2006 Inc.
- HL Boisvert Inc.
- Lactech inc
- Les Aliments Serval Canada Ltée
- Meunerie Bernard Landry Ltée
- Meunerie de St-Frédéric
- Meunerie Ducharme Inc.
- Meunerie Robitallie Inc.
- Meunerie St-Patrice
- Meunerie Trans-Canada
- Novago Coopérative
- Probiotech International Inc
- Thames River Chemical (TRC Corp)
- Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.
- Viens & Frère (1980) Inc.