This information will help ensure that you are only bringing the right obsolete products to a collection site.
What products are usually accepted?
- Obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides (identified with a Pest Control Product number on the label).
- Livestock medications that are used by primary producers in the rearing of animals in an agricultural context (identified with a DIN number, Ser. Number or Pest Control Product number on the label).
What products are not accepted?
- Fertilizer, diluted solution, large quantities of unopened product, and treated seed.
- Needles/sharps, medicated feed, aerosol containers, premises disinfectants/sanitizers, veterinary clinic waste and medications, ear tags, and aerosols
- Any other household hazardous waste.
If you are unsure whether your product fits the scope of this collection please call 877-622-4460 email us.