Contractor information: empty non-deposit, bulk containers
Company: Access Distribution
To order or track a pickup request use the online dealer request system
- For collection sites NORTH of Davidson: Todd Hein, email@example.com, 306-385-4353
- For collection sites SOUTH of Davidson: Krista Stankewich, firstname.lastname@example.org, 306-721-1368
What retailers need to know about non-deposit, bulk containers
- When you have 25 non-deposits, order a pickup online. The service standard is 15 business days.
- This service is for all bulk, single-use, one-way (non-deposit) pesticide containers from CleanFARMS members.
- Looking for information about all bulk containers? Click here or review past retailer memos.
Important information for farmers
- Ensure non-deposit bulk containers are empty and rinsed (when possible) and sealed with all the caps and closures in place.
- Small (<23L) containers in should be taken to a collection site in Northern Saskatchewan or Southern Saskatchewan .
- Obsolete pesticides should be safely stored on-farm until the next obsolete pesticide collection comes to Northern Saskatchewan (2018) and Southern Saskatchewan (2017). More details are here.