Our members include Canada’s leading developers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers of pest control products, fertilizers, seed and equine/livestock medications who are committed to delivering efficient and safe stewardship programming to Canadian farmers.
Do you sell or import grain bags into Saskatchewan?
Then you are directly impacted by The Agricultural Packaging Product Waste Stewardship Regulations. If you are already a Cleanfarms member then you are compliant with this Regulation. Learn more here.
Membership in CleanFARMS means that your customers have access to world-class stewardship programs:
- Empty commercial pesticide and fertilizer container recycling program
- Obsolete pesticide and equine/livestock collection campaigns
- Empty pesticide bag collection (Eastern Canada)
- Empty seed bag collection (Eastern Canada)
- Grain bag recycling (Saskatchewan)
Our members also benefit from:
- Official representation at multi-sector provincial stewardship consultations
- Opportunities to provide input on stewardship programming and practices
- End user communication and education
- Technical expertise in the agrichemical sector and extended producer responsibility policy development
- Electronic updates on relevant issues
CleanFARMS membership: automatic compliance with relevant stewardship regulations in Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan
CleanFARMS has been approved by Manitoba to run an Industry Stewardship Plan to manage empty agricultural pesticide containers in this province. Similarly, Quebec’s Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et de la lutte contre les changements climatiques exempted CleanFARMS from the province’s regulation respecting compensation, which regulates all packaging in Quebec.
This means that CleanFARMS members are automatically in compliance with Manitoba’s Packaging and Printed Paper Stewardship Regulation and Quebec’s regulation respecting compensation.