Saskatchewan collection sites
Contractor information: empty small (under 23L) containers
Company: Curtis Construction, 306-874-2299, email@example.com
Contractor information: empty non-deposit bulk containers
Company: Access Distribution
For collection sites NORTH of Davidson - Todd.firstname.lastname@example.org 306-385-4353
For collection sites SOUTH of Davidson - Krista.email@example.com 306-721-1368
To request plastic bags and/or request a pickup use the online dealer request system
- First-time users, register here. Return-users can log in to request service.
- Need more information? Review past retailer memos.
Important information for farmers:
- Please ensure all <23L containers are returned triple or pressure rinsed with the caps and booklets removed. For more information about proper container preparation click here.
- Return all bulk pesticide containers (deposit, non-deposit, one-way, multi-way, etc.) to your retailer.
- Ensure non-deposit bulk containers are empty and rinsed (when possible) and sealed with all caps and closures in place.
- Obsolete pesticides should be safely stored on-farm until the next obsolete collection in 2017.
Important information for retailers:
- When you have 25 non-deposits, order a pickup online. This service is for all bulk, single-use, one-way (non-deposit) pesticide containers from CleanFARMS members.
- Looking for information about all bulk containers? Click here or review past retailer memos.
- When you have 10 bags of under 23L containers, order a pickup online.
- The service standard is 15 business days.
Collection site tools:
Thank you for your ongoing support.