Ontario & Quebec container collection sites
Contractor information: empty (<23L) containers
Company: RPM Environment Ltd.
Contractor information: non-deposit (one-way) bulk pesticide containers **New for 2017**
Company: Access Distribution
To request plastic bags and/or request a pickup use the online dealer request system
- First-time users, register here. Return-users can log in to request service (starting April 1, 2017).
- When you have 15 non-deposits, order a pickup online. The service standard is 15 business days.
- Need more information? Review past retailer memos.
Important information for farmers:
- Return all bulk pesticide containers (deposit, non-deposit, one-way, multi-way, etc.) to your retailer. Ensure non-deposit bulk containers are empty and rinsed (when possible) and sealed with all caps and closures in place
- Please ensure all <23L containers are returned triple or pressure rinsed with the caps and booklets removed. For more information about proper container preparation click here.
- Obsolete pesticides should be safely stored on-farm until the next obsolete pesticide collection comes to Ontario and Quebec. More details are here.
Collection site tools: