Maritimes empty bag collection sites
Contractor: empty bags
Key contact: Dale Waddell
Important information for farmers:
1. Obtain a free plastic collection bag from your seed dealer or ag-retailer.
2. Ensure that seed or pesticide bags are completely empty.
3. Place small empty bags in the plastic collection bag and tie at the end.
Bulk bags need to be folded and neatly tied in bundles of six.
4. Return your full, tied bags to your collection site. Bags will be accepted free of charge and sent for safe disposal.
- The empty bag program has expanded to include multi-walled paper and polywoven plastic seed bags in addition to pesticide bags. More details here.
Collection site tools:
Signs, brochures and web tools are available, free of charge. Click here to browse through what is available.
To order tools for your location, contact CleanFARMS at email@example.com or 1-877-622-4460.
Thank you for your ongoing support.